x-men & co Index du Forum

x-men & co Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

My-Man-Jeeves

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    x-men & co Index du Forum -> Section publique -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jacishane

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: My-Man-Jeeves Répondre en citant

My-Man-Jeeves > bit.ly/1XnHFLb

I..can't..get..enough..Wodehouse!..It's..read..extremely..well..by..a..wonderful..reader..with..a..subtle..American..accent.Wodehouse...Country...United...Kingdom...Language...English...Genre...Fiction...Publisher...George...Newnes...Publication...date...May...1919...Kindle....(with....images)....//www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/8164.kindle.images?sessionid=aba1f901f3c10cc56e01243298847e4846112ee7....522kB....He....too....must....come....up....with....respectable....solutions....to....spare....him....from....embarrassmentPoking...fun...at...the...socialite...lifestyle,...while...weaving...together...a...series...of...humorous...misadventures,...Wodehouse...successfully...creates...a...light-hearted...piece...guaranteed...to...steal...a...smileThank....you!....Reviewer:....Bertie....-....November....7,....2013....Can't....recommend....this....enough....--....the....narrator....really....has....done....a....great....jobGMakes...me...wish...I...had...my...own...man...named...Jeeves!...Reviewer:...Zoe...-...December...18,...2012...Subject:...My...Man...Jeeves...I...thoroughly...enjoyed...this...wonderful...classic...comedyMore..Books..More..by..this..Author..Leave..It..To..Jeeves..Jeeves..And..The..Unbidden..Guest..Jeeves..And..The..Hard-Boiled..Egg..Absent..Treatment..Helping..Freddie..Rallying..Round..Old..George..Doing..Clarence..A..Bit..Of..Good..The..Aunt..And..The..Sluggard..It's..very..sweet,..refreshing..and..adds..to..the..charm..of..this..thoroughly..decent..volumeNew....York:....James....H.eBook....Downloads....(from....the....public....domain....courtesy....of....gutenberg.org)....ePUB....eBook....•....iBooks....for....iPhone....and....iPad....•....Nook....•....Sony....Reader....Kindle....eBook....•....Mobi....file....format....for....Kindle....Read....eBook....•....Load....eBook....in....browser....Text....File....eBook....•....Computers....•....Windows....•....Mac....-....June....1,....2013....Absolutely....enjoyed....this....book!....You....get....attached....to....the....relationship....between....the....main....charactersFormat..Url..Size..I..adore..the..accent..of..the..reader,..who..pronounces..words..completely..differently..than..we..do..in..England..and..I..mean..that..as..a..positive..commentWodehouse...(1881-1975)...First...published...in...1919,...My...Man...Jeeves...is...a...collection...of...short...stories...featuring...the...well...known...fictional...characters...Jeeves...and...Bertie...WoosterRetrieved....2006-04-24Overview[edit]Wodehouse..GThis..article..needs..additional..citations..for..verificationMy..Man..Jeeves..is..a..collection..of..short..stories..by..P..My..Man..JeevesPG"Leave....It....to....Jeeves"....(revised....for....Carry....On,....Jeeves....as...."The....Artistic....Career....of....Corky")....US:....Saturday....Evening....Post,....February....5,....1916....UK:....Strand,....June....1916...."Jeeves....and....the....Unbidden....Guest"....US:....Saturday....Evening....Post,....December....9,....1916....UK:....Strand,....March....1917...."Jeeves....and....the....Hard-boiled....Egg"....US:....Saturday....Evening....Post,....March....3,....1917....UK:....Strand,....August....1917...."Absent....Treatment"....(Reggie....Pepper)....UK:....Strand,....March....1911....US:....Collier's....Weekly,....August....22,....1911...."Helping....Freddie"....(Reggie....Pepper)....UK:....Strand,....September....1911....US:....Pictorial....Review,....March....1912....(as...."Lines....and....Business")...."Rallying....Round....Old....George"....(Reggie....Pepper)....UK:....Strand,....December....1912....US:....Collier's....Weekly,....September....27,....1913....(as...."Brother....Alfred")...."Doing....Clarence....a....Bit....of....Good"....(Reggie....Pepper)....UK:....Strand,....May....1913....US:....Pictorial....Review,....April....1914....(as...."Rallying....Round....Clarence")...."The....Aunt....and....the....Sluggard"....(Jeeves....and....Wooster)....US:....Saturday....Evening....Post,....April....22,....1916....UK:....Strand,....August....1916....Thank....you!....Reviewer:....Helene....-....February....14,....2014....ExcellentThe..other..stories..featuring..the..inseparable..duo..all..seem..to..center..around..certain..predicaments..that..require..Jeeves..quick..wits..and..sage..solutions,..and..subsequently..follow..him..as..he..gives..spot-on..advice..on..various..distinct..topics..ranging..from..fashion,..finance..and..horse..bettingReferences....and....sources[edit]Jeeves...and...Wooster...had...first...appeared...in...the...short...story..."Extricating...Young...Gussie",...which...appeared...in...the...Saturday...Evening...Post...in...1915,...and...was...included...in...The...Man...with...Two...Left...FeetReviewer:...A.V f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    x-men & co Index du Forum -> Section publique -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange